Storytelling with Children awakens wonder and creates special occasions for children, whether at bedtime, around the fire, or on rainy days. Nancy Mellon encourages you to spin golden tales and shows you how to become a confident storyteller.
These methods, exercises and tips will help you to:
- how to create a listening space
- use the day’s events and rhythms to create stories
- transform old tales and make up new ones
- bring life to your personal and family stories
- memorize stories through images
- and use inner theatre, walkabout, and singing
Every early childhood schoolteacher and all parents of young children need this one!